Monday 2 May 2011

Janet Jackson revealed her muscles at America''s Gibson Amphitheatre

A news released on 16th April, Pop star Janet Jackson appears to be following a strict diet regime, which has given her bulging biceps similar to celebrities like Cameron Diaz and Madonna.

According to the Daily Mail that the singer wearing a tight white vest and jeans and revealed her muscles at America''s Gibson Amphitheatre.

The 44 years old singer has long suffered weight problems, seemed incredibly toned, a contrast from her heavier look four years ago.

Jackson had said about her struggle to control her weight, "There was a time when I was so down and felt so unattractive and it lasted for a very, very long time. I used to bang my head against the wall.

"The person that I was with, my ex-husband at the time, I mean, he''d have to stop me".

No comments:

Post a Comment