Friday 15 July 2011

Janet Jackson in concert to a recent U.S. intelligence missed the chance to talk

Raven symone R&B superstar Janet Jackson in concert to a recent U.S. intelligence missed the chance to talk. The actress became so starstruck, she burst into tears.

V Festival

Former child star has long been a fan of Jackson and dirty with her ​​mother and manager, shows a hitmaker in the early years (11) attended.

But Symone pop idol but after this gig touring with singer on all over the botched and sobbing.

She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I met her - well, I didn't meet her, I just, like, cried all over her. I went to her concert... I was a hot mess.

"I looked at her (backstage) and said, 'I can't do it!' I ran and went to go sit in the back of a truck and her band conductor said, 'Raven, what's wrong?' I said, 'She's so beautiful; I can't take it.' And my mum called me out. She said, 'Girl, get your butt back here and take a picture with Janet!'

"(There's) something about the Jackson family, their aura, their energy, it overwhelms you. Especially if you're a fan."

But the former The Cosby Show star hopes to one day win her emotional problems can portray Jackson in a movie biopic.

She says, "My dream role is to play in Janet Jackson's life story, if I could ever talk to her without crying. If I could actually meet Janet and not cry and run away and make a crackhead of myself, then I'd like to play her."

No comments:

Post a Comment